A rural town has seen the biggest drop in home sales in the whole country.
Crowborough saw the biggest drop in home sales in the six months to September last year with a 10% fall in transactions.
The drop was in stark contrast to the rest of the country where property sales grew at their fastest annual rate in ten years in the same six months period.
Lloyds Bank research discovered that across England and Wales, 98% of towns were found to be "hot spots" with a year-on-year increase in sales compared to just over one quarter of towns a year earlier.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week