Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Crowborough drop in house prices bucks national trend
10:49am Sunday 9th February 2014 in News
A rural town has seen the biggest drop in home sales in the whole country.
Crowborough saw the biggest drop in home sales in the six months to September last year with a 10% fall in transactions.
The drop was in stark contrast to the rest of the country where property sales grew at their fastest annual rate in ten years in the same six months period.
Lloyds Bank research discovered that across England and Wales, 98% of towns were found to be "hot spots" with a year-on-year increase in sales compared to just over one quarter of towns a year earlier.
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.