Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Crowborough drop in house prices bucks national trend
10:49am Sunday 9th February 2014 in News
A rural town has seen the biggest drop in home sales in the whole country.
Crowborough saw the biggest drop in home sales in the six months to September last year with a 10% fall in transactions.
The drop was in stark contrast to the rest of the country where property sales grew at their fastest annual rate in ten years in the same six months period.
Lloyds Bank research discovered that across England and Wales, 98% of towns were found to be "hot spots" with a year-on-year increase in sales compared to just over one quarter of towns a year earlier.
- Woman who died following 'interaction' with police officers in Brighton named as Kelly Pearson
- Man killed after being struck by train at Moulsecoomb named as Mark Ellis, 29
- Teen who was struck by car on M23 as he fled from police is still critically ill one month on
- The Argus and City College '50 in 5’ apprentices drive nearing target
- Police called to fox pelt draped over Newhaven phonebox