A collision between two cars on the A27 near Lewes has caused tailbacks this morning.
One of the cars has hit the central reservation during the crash, which happened at 8am on the eastbound carriageway.
One driver had to be cut out of their vehcile by fire crews.
The crash caused large queues on the road as emergency services attended the scene.
The incident was over at about 9am.
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over
- A27 blocked after accident near Falmer
- Bingo ejects Tourette’s sufferer over Savile shout
- Firefighters called to burning portable toilet seat
- Work needed at hospitals after mixed patients' report