Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Two car collision on A27 near Lewes causes tailbacks
8:33am Tuesday 11th February 2014 in News
A collision between two cars on the A27 near Lewes has caused tailbacks this morning.
One of the cars has hit the central reservation during the crash, which happened at 8am on the eastbound carriageway.
One driver had to be cut out of their vehcile by fire crews.
The crash caused large queues on the road as emergency services attended the scene.
The incident was over at about 9am.
- Ferry crossing closure could cost 500 jobs
- Woman repeatedly punched in face in assault while walking home
- Man with dog attacked and robbed by gang
- Jewellery, electronics and a meerkat toy stolen in daytime burglary
- Your Charities: mother launches epilepsy charity
Comments are closed on this article.