Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Two car collision on A27 near Lewes causes tailbacks
8:33am Tuesday 11th February 2014 in News
A collision between two cars on the A27 near Lewes has caused tailbacks this morning.
One of the cars has hit the central reservation during the crash, which happened at 8am on the eastbound carriageway.
One driver had to be cut out of their vehcile by fire crews.
The crash caused large queues on the road as emergency services attended the scene.
The incident was over at about 9am.
- Rain of Biblical proportions forces Jesus to wear anorak
- Parking restrictions will 'damage trade'
- Protesters rally against plan for 100 new homes
- Man given emergency first aid after fire in pub
- Homes flooded by burst water main
Comments are closed on this article.