A cannabis growing site has been discovered in Eastbourne.
Police were called to a house in Park Avenue to reports of two men trying to break in at about 7.20am on Wednesday, February 5.
The suspects made off before officers arrived but discovered a quantity of cannabis plants, together with equipment being used in their cultivation, in the house.
Detective Inspector Richard Bates, of Eastbourne CID, said: "Enquiries into this incident are continuing and I would ask anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity, people or vehicles in Park Avenue to contact police."
Anyone with information should phone Sussex Police on 101 or email: email@example.com, quoting serial 0189 of 5/2. Alternatively, they can call the independent charity Crimestoppers free and anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over
- A27 blocked after accident near Falmer
- Bingo ejects Tourette’s sufferer over Savile shout
- Firefighters called to burning portable toilet seat
- Work needed at hospitals after mixed patients' report