Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
First same-sex marriage couple for Brighton and Hove announced
12:41pm Friday 14th February 2014 in News
A dramatist and a guesthouse owner will make history after being named as the first same-sex couple to get married in Brighton and Hove.
Andrew Wale and Neil Allard have been selected by a panel for the honour of being married at one minute past midnight on Saturday March 29.
The wedding will be held at the earliest moment that the law allows and means the couple will be one of the first gay marriages in the country.
In another first, the pair will be married in the Music Room of the Royal Pavilion.
For full details see tomorrow’s Argus.
- Riot police raid Brighton squat after man found with head injuries
- Mystery over body found at recycling centre
- Man to appear in court accused of racially abusing a shop worker in Eastbourne
- Concern over missing 15-year-old Jake Gillespie
- Missing teenager failed to turn up to school
Comments are closed on this article.