A dramatist and a guesthouse owner will make history after being named as the first same-sex couple to get married in Brighton and Hove.
Andrew Wale and Neil Allard have been selected by a panel for the honour of being married at one minute past midnight on Saturday March 29.
The wedding will be held at the earliest moment that the law allows and means the couple will be one of the first gay marriages in the country.
In another first, the pair will be married in the Music Room of the Royal Pavilion.
For full details see tomorrow’s Argus.
- Council wins grant to help fund £2.1 million scheme to reduce congestion
- Former Worthing star swoops in to save club
- Seven in court over Brighton heroin raids
- Student duped into becoming money mule by fake job advert
- Twenty years after being given HIV-infected blood, Mark Ward from Peacehaven finally gets some sense of justice