A dramatist and a guesthouse owner will make history after being named as the first same-sex couple to get married in Brighton and Hove.
Andrew Wale and Neil Allard have been selected by a panel for the honour of being married at one minute past midnight on Saturday March 29.
The wedding will be held at the earliest moment that the law allows and means the couple will be one of the first gay marriages in the country.
In another first, the pair will be married in the Music Room of the Royal Pavilion.
For full details see tomorrow’s Argus.
- Man gets life in prison for 'brutal and sadistic attack' in which he cut off victim's thumbs
- £15m compensation for commuters - but Southern won't pay a penny
- Stream leading to River Ouse polluted by slurry killing hundreds of fish
- Calls made to declare 'state of emergency' over homelessness
- School's bid to buy Snowdog in memory of pupil