A dramatist and a guesthouse owner will make history after being named as the first same-sex couple to get married in Brighton and Hove.
Andrew Wale and Neil Allard have been selected by a panel for the honour of being married at one minute past midnight on Saturday March 29.
The wedding will be held at the earliest moment that the law allows and means the couple will be one of the first gay marriages in the country.
In another first, the pair will be married in the Music Room of the Royal Pavilion.
For full details see tomorrow’s Argus.
- Man we met at gay nightclub died on our sofa
- Police called as girls, 12, get thrown out of cinema
- UPDATE: Severe delays on all Brighton and Hove bus services
- New ticket scheme confuses commuters at Brighton station
- Man who died in Newhaven lorry crash on Friday named