A dramatist and a guesthouse owner will make history after being named as the first same-sex couple to get married in Brighton and Hove.
Andrew Wale and Neil Allard have been selected by a panel for the honour of being married at one minute past midnight on Saturday March 29.
The wedding will be held at the earliest moment that the law allows and means the couple will be one of the first gay marriages in the country.
In another first, the pair will be married in the Music Room of the Royal Pavilion.
For full details see tomorrow’s Argus.
- Family confirm grandparents died in the Tunisia shootings
- Detectives investigating claims of historic sex abuse at boarding school
- Commuters warned to expect further delays after evening of heat related speed restrictions
- Violent offender walks out Ford Prison, attacks man, goes back to jail and says 'I was in the library'
- A former GI leaves donation to uni in city that he loved