A dramatist and a guesthouse owner will make history after being named as the first same-sex couple to get married in Brighton and Hove.
Andrew Wale and Neil Allard have been selected by a panel for the honour of being married at one minute past midnight on Saturday March 29.
The wedding will be held at the earliest moment that the law allows and means the couple will be one of the first gay marriages in the country.
In another first, the pair will be married in the Music Room of the Royal Pavilion.
For full details see tomorrow’s Argus.
- UPDATED: Mother of mentally ill road murder accused says he was failed by health experts
- Armed officers raid flat following two hour stand off
- Teenage cyclist seriously injured in hit-and-run
- Government 'must make up its mind' on airport expansion
- UPDATED: 'Expect delays for rest of week', train passengers warned