A dramatist and a guesthouse owner will make history after being named as the first same-sex couple to get married in Brighton and Hove.
Andrew Wale and Neil Allard have been selected by a panel for the honour of being married at one minute past midnight on Saturday March 29.
The wedding will be held at the earliest moment that the law allows and means the couple will be one of the first gay marriages in the country.
In another first, the pair will be married in the Music Room of the Royal Pavilion.
For full details see tomorrow’s Argus.
- Wanted man arrested by police when spotted driving through Brighton
- Murder detectives renew call for help in case of missing Mark Manning
- Brazen thief steals Argus charity box
- The ‘luxury’ future of our Brighton mainline
- Teenage girl killed in car crash; three others seriously injured