A dramatist and a guesthouse owner will make history after being named as the first same-sex couple to get married in Brighton and Hove.
Andrew Wale and Neil Allard have been selected by a panel for the honour of being married at one minute past midnight on Saturday March 29.
The wedding will be held at the earliest moment that the law allows and means the couple will be one of the first gay marriages in the country.
In another first, the pair will be married in the Music Room of the Royal Pavilion.
For full details see tomorrow’s Argus.
- Help find the county’s most wanted criminals and suspects
- Councillors row over free parking plan for Christmas for Brighton and Hove shoppers
- Council leader Jason Kitcat agrees to meet binmen
- Under-recording of violent crimes
- Gran spends nearly £4,000 to protect her house against wi-fi and mobile phone signals