A dramatist and a guesthouse owner will make history after being named as the first same-sex couple to get married in Brighton and Hove.
Andrew Wale and Neil Allard have been selected by a panel for the honour of being married at one minute past midnight on Saturday March 29.
The wedding will be held at the earliest moment that the law allows and means the couple will be one of the first gay marriages in the country.
In another first, the pair will be married in the Music Room of the Royal Pavilion.
For full details see tomorrow’s Argus.
- Drugged thug jailed for ten years for attack where victim thought he would die
- Hunt launched to find man accused of stabbing on Brighton seafront
- Re-submission of Albion hotel plans on hold after radiotherapy centre setback
- Pier owner wants to add more colour to attraction
- Boy injured in unprovoked attacked in town centre street