A dramatist and a guesthouse owner will make history after being named as the first same-sex couple to get married in Brighton and Hove.
Andrew Wale and Neil Allard have been selected by a panel for the honour of being married at one minute past midnight on Saturday March 29.
The wedding will be held at the earliest moment that the law allows and means the couple will be one of the first gay marriages in the country.
In another first, the pair will be married in the Music Room of the Royal Pavilion.
For full details see tomorrow’s Argus.
- Man charged over five sex assaults on women and girls over 23 days
- Man caught drink driving whilst speeding at 120mph on A23
- Commuters may be hit with fresh strike hell
- Travellers have forced me to close my business, says expectant mum of twins
- Man held after £80k worth of cannabis seized in drugs bust