A dramatist and a guesthouse owner will make history after being named as the first same-sex couple to get married in Brighton and Hove.
Andrew Wale and Neil Allard have been selected by a panel for the honour of being married at one minute past midnight on Saturday March 29.
The wedding will be held at the earliest moment that the law allows and means the couple will be one of the first gay marriages in the country.
In another first, the pair will be married in the Music Room of the Royal Pavilion.
For full details see tomorrow’s Argus.
- UPDATED: Man weeps as he tells court how he killed his friend with a wrench
- Work about to begin on a £21m makeover of venues
- Wanted man on run tasered by police after climbing school fence
- Met Office issues new weather warning for heavy fog
- Drivers using their phones at the wheel to be targeted in police crackdown