A dramatist and a guesthouse owner will make history after being named as the first same-sex couple to get married in Brighton and Hove.
Andrew Wale and Neil Allard have been selected by a panel for the honour of being married at one minute past midnight on Saturday March 29.
The wedding will be held at the earliest moment that the law allows and means the couple will be one of the first gay marriages in the country.
In another first, the pair will be married in the Music Room of the Royal Pavilion.
For full details see tomorrow’s Argus.
- Crash victims in fight for life
- Scam gang conned elderly out of £250k
- Builders divert Victorian sewer pipe under i360
- In The Dock: Nine people who have appeared in court from Brighton and Hove
- Terminally ill music star records track to save polar bears