A dramatist and a guesthouse owner will make history after being named as the first same-sex couple to get married in Brighton and Hove.
Andrew Wale and Neil Allard have been selected by a panel for the honour of being married at one minute past midnight on Saturday March 29.
The wedding will be held at the earliest moment that the law allows and means the couple will be one of the first gay marriages in the country.
In another first, the pair will be married in the Music Room of the Royal Pavilion.
For full details see tomorrow’s Argus.
- Driver refuses to move van for ambulance trying to reach fitting baby
- Miliband: It's vital Labour win all three Brighton and Hove parliamentary seats if we are to run the government
- Cyclist fighting for his life after crash with other riders
- Police searching for man who could be linked to telephone and courier fraud
- Teenager's 16th birthday party shut down by police after gatecrasher chaos