A dramatist and a guesthouse owner will make history after being named as the first same-sex couple to get married in Brighton and Hove.
Andrew Wale and Neil Allard have been selected by a panel for the honour of being married at one minute past midnight on Saturday March 29.
The wedding will be held at the earliest moment that the law allows and means the couple will be one of the first gay marriages in the country.
In another first, the pair will be married in the Music Room of the Royal Pavilion.
For full details see tomorrow’s Argus.
- Five deaths at one Brighton hospital unit revealed as treatment deemed not fit for purpose
- Man arrested over rape after attacker followed woman into taxi outside Wetherspoons
- Man charged over heroin overdose which killed guitarist from The Holloways
- Pressure mounts on councillors to reject application for Brighton Wheel to stay but officers say it can remain
- Nine fire crews on the scene to battle fire at Crawley tip