A dramatist and a guesthouse owner will make history after being named as the first same-sex couple to get married in Brighton and Hove.
Andrew Wale and Neil Allard have been selected by a panel for the honour of being married at one minute past midnight on Saturday March 29.
The wedding will be held at the earliest moment that the law allows and means the couple will be one of the first gay marriages in the country.
In another first, the pair will be married in the Music Room of the Royal Pavilion.
For full details see tomorrow’s Argus.
- Brighton and Hove will stand in 'solidarity and grief' with Manchester
- Exam cancelled as security breach at sixth form college is probed
- Man arrested over the rape of two young women in woodland
- Firefighters evacuate man from first floor window after paramedics struggled to lift him down the stairs
- Decade of delays on £1bn schemes in Brighton and Hove