Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Teenage pedestrian injured in Hove car crash
12:12pm Monday 17th February 2014 in News
A 14-year-old girl has been injured after being hit by a car.
The girl was injured after being hit in the accident at the junction of Old Shoreham Road and Stapley Road in Hove at just after 11am this morning.
Sussex Police have reported that the car was travelling very slowly and the girl is reported to have sustained only minor injury.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.