Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Crews called to small fire at Newhaven Co-op
Updated 7:18am Thursday 20th February 2014 in News
Crews were called to a small fire at a Co-operative store.
Firefighters from Newhaven station were sent to the shop in the town’s Newhaven Square shortly after 8pm on Wednesday night (February 19).
The fire was caused by a fault in the shop’s electrical light fittings.
There was minor damage and nobody was injured.
Comments are closed on this article.