Crews called to small fire at Newhaven Co-op

Crews called to small fire at Newhaven Co-op

Crews called to small fire at Newhaven Co-op

First published in News
Last updated

Crews were called to a small fire at a Co-operative store.

Firefighters from Newhaven station were sent to the shop in the town’s Newhaven Square shortly after 8pm on Wednesday night (February 19).

The fire was caused by a fault in the shop’s electrical light fittings.

There was minor damage and nobody was injured.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree