Hundreds of shoppers arrived for the much anticipated opening of Hove's new TK Maxx store.
The retailer's latest branch opened at the Goldstone Retail Park on Old Shoreham Road this morning and welcomed masses of shoppers - the first 500 receiving a £10 in-store voucher.
Bargain hunter Elizabeth Corsans was the first in the queue and was given the task of cutting the ribbon to officially opening the store, which sells clothes and other goods.
Store manager Marie Clout said: “We are very excited to be opening up the new store and we look forward to bringing big savings on brands to Hove shoppers.”
- Fears grow for missing teenage girl
- MP's warning on new 'severe' terror alert
- Company given £15,000 fine for asbestos work
- Pensioner hit over the head with crowbar
- VIDEO: Thieves raid ‘Aladdin’s cave’ of wine for £20,000 of posh plonk