Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hundreds queue for opening on TK Maxx store in Hove
2:34pm Thursday 20th February 2014 in News
Hundreds of shoppers arrived for the much anticipated opening of Hove's new TK Maxx store.
The retailer's latest branch opened at the Goldstone Retail Park on Old Shoreham Road this morning and welcomed masses of shoppers - the first 500 receiving a £10 in-store voucher.
Bargain hunter Elizabeth Corsans was the first in the queue and was given the task of cutting the ribbon to officially opening the store, which sells clothes and other goods.
Store manager Marie Clout said: “We are very excited to be opening up the new store and we look forward to bringing big savings on brands to Hove shoppers.”
- Fears man found dead in industrial estate 'skip' could have been accidentally crushed after getting in a bin
- Choccywoccydoodah counts cost of 'out of control' Brighton squat party
- Blonde-haired man on bike flashed at 12-year-old
- Police pay tribute to Community Support Officer who has stepped down after a 10 year career
- Man charged with shouting racist abuse at Asian shop staff
Comments are closed on this article.