Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Piano plan for Brighton station: our top 10 train playlist
Updated 3:18pm Friday 21st February 2014 in News
A Labour parliamentary candidate has suggested installing a piano in Brighton station to ease the woes of weary commuters.
The suggestion inspired us to come up with our top 10 train playlist.
- Drugs mule who attempted to smuggle 70 bags of cocaine into Gatwick Airport is jailed
- Man dies after plunging 30ft from cliff
- Investigation launched after man dies three days after police arrest
- Gang steals watch with connection to Auschwitz
- Refurbished park gets coveted Green Flag status in record-breaking year
Comments are closed on this article.