Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Piano plan for Brighton station: our top 10 train playlist
Updated 3:18pm Friday 21st February 2014 in News
A Labour parliamentary candidate has suggested installing a piano in Brighton station to ease the woes of weary commuters.
The suggestion inspired us to come up with our top 10 train playlist.
- Inferno which severely damaged flat started accidentally
- Calls for pub to be closed after series of offences
- Rumpus councillor is still working for Green Party MEP
- Plea to think first before calling 999 over bank holiday weekend
- Bottle of Odka washed up on sea front found by circus
Comments are closed on this article.