Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Piano plan for Brighton station: our top 10 train playlist
11:00am Friday 21st February 2014 in News
A Labour parliamentary candidate has suggested installing a piano in Brighton station to ease the woes of weary commuters.
The suggestion inspired us to come up with our top 10 train playlist.
- Busy junction plunged into darkness due to substation fire
- Ten complaints a week over missed rubbish collections
- NHS survey reveals near mistakes and stress at hospitals
- Woman who died following 'interaction' with police officers in Brighton named as Kelly Pearson
- Man killed after being struck by train at Moulsecoomb named as Mark Ellis, 29