Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton man suffers triple fracture in face after street attack
3:36pm Thursday 20th February 2014 in News
A man suffered a triple-fracture of the face after being called over by a stranger and then attacked in the street.
The 33-year-old man from Brighton was walking in Kensington Street in Brighton near to the junction with Gloucester Road at around 3pm on Tuesday when he heard someone call over to him.
The victim started to walk over to the man and as he did so the man said to him "Do you know who I am?"
As the victim got closer, the man became aggressive and punched the victim in the face.
Anyone with information is asked contact Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting serial 847 of 18/2.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- £7.5m worth of drugs seized on yacht
- Mum died after taking diet pills
- Vandals throw paint mixed with excrement over door
- Man gets head stuck in window after locking himself out
- Drugged driver smashes into another motorist on the wrong side of the road
Comments are closed on this article.