Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Sculptor Denis Tricot fired up over Nymans Gardens in Haywards Heath
3:31pm Friday 21st February 2014 in News
A renowned sculptor has been heating up a National Trust property near Haywards Heath.
French artist Denis Tricot was commissioned to create an installation inspired by the ruined house and grounds at Nymans Gardens in Handcross.
The artist and carpenter created a new piece of artwork inspired by the property and set it alight for a series of displays which marked the anniversary of the 1947 fire.
His final performance weaved through the darkness of Nymans Gardens.
And the Frenchman said the landscaping of the garden provided the ideal backdrop for his creation.
- Ferry crossing closure could cost 500 jobs
- Your Charities: mother launches epilepsy charity
- Scammers hit nine people in just one day
- Ex-gangster "terrorised" by 66-year-old woman
- The delicious taste of spring at the food and drink festival
Comments are closed on this article.