Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Woman arrested for arson of Crawley shed
11:41am Monday 24th February 2014 in News
A woman has been arrested for arson after a fire at Hedgeside in Crawley yesterday (February 23).
Emergency services were called at 8.20pm to a report a shed had been set on fire, causing damage to fence panels and the front door.
A 35-year-old woman from Crawley has been arrested on suspicion of arson with intent to endanger life. She is currently in custody.
- Ferry crossing closure could cost 500 jobs
- Your Charities: mother launches epilepsy charity
- Scammers hit nine people in just one day
- Ex-gangster "terrorised" by 66-year-old woman
- The delicious taste of spring at the food and drink festival
Comments are closed on this article.