A pensioner has suffered a serious head injury after being hit by two cars as he walked to shops.
The 77-year-old man was injured as he crossed Ifield Drive in Crawley and was hit by a silver Ford Fiesta and black Volkswagen Passat.
The pedestrian from Faygate was taken to St George's Hospital in London with a serious head injury after being injured opposite Ifield shopping parade at shortly after 6pm last night.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 or email email@example.com quoting Operation Henwood.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- I had to move home because of Tourette’s
- Gatwick in two-horse race for expansion after Boris Island ruled out