A pensioner has suffered a serious head injury after being hit by two cars as he walked to shops.
The 77-year-old man was injured as he crossed Ifield Drive in Crawley and was hit by a silver Ford Fiesta and black Volkswagen Passat.
The pedestrian from Faygate was taken to St George's Hospital in London with a serious head injury after being injured opposite Ifield shopping parade at shortly after 6pm last night.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Operation Henwood.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- MP's warning on new 'severe' terror alert
- Company given £15,000 fine for asbestos work
- Pensioner hit over the head with crowbar
- VIDEO: Thieves raid ‘Aladdin’s cave’ of wine for £20,000 of posh plonk
- Firefighters free man from handcuffs