Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Second Chailey property raided for drugs in matter of days
Updated 5:15pm Friday 28th February 2014 in News
A house suspected of being used for drug production has been found just three miles away from a recently discovered £1 million cannabis farm.
Sussex Police officers raided a terraced house in Andros Close, South Chailey, at just before 10am today and discovered nine growing cannabis plants as well as cannabis ready for use.
A 60-year old man was arrested on suspicion of cannabis production.
The find comes in the same week that officers discovered more than 1000 plants at Warrenorth Farm off the A275 East Grinstead Road in North Chailey on Wednesday but police say the two finds are not connected.
- Investigations launched after workman dies from pier fall
- Drinkers locked out of pub besiege staff and customers
- Father's plea to burglars over pictures
- Charity backs calls for tougher rules on 'legal highs'
- It’s so costly for students
Comments are closed on this article.