A house suspected of being used for drug production has been found just three miles away from a recently discovered £1 million cannabis farm.
Sussex Police officers raided a terraced house in Andros Close, South Chailey, at just before 10am today and discovered nine growing cannabis plants as well as cannabis ready for use.
A 60-year old man was arrested on suspicion of cannabis production.
The find comes in the same week that officers discovered more than 1000 plants at Warrenorth Farm off the A275 East Grinstead Road in North Chailey on Wednesday but police say the two finds are not connected.
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- I had to move home because of Tourette’s
- Gatwick in two-horse race for expansion after Boris Island ruled out
- Planning proposal to convert offices into 30 homes