Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Police appeal for missing St Leonards mum and her three young children
Updated 10:30am Thursday 6th March 2014 in News
Police have made an appeal for a mother to return home with her three children.
Morritz Grayston left her home in Markwick Terrace in St Leonards with her three children, Felicia, eight, Troy, four, and one-year-old Ethan on Thursday February 27.
The 34-year-old is known to have been in Eastbourne, London, and believed to have been in Suffolk and Corringham in Essex.
She has been in phone contact with police but officers have become more concerned about her welfare.
Detective Inspector Hannah Willard said: "Morritz, we are appealing to you to please come back home to St Leonards.
“We are concerned about you, Ethan, Felicia and Troy. Please get back in touch with us.
Police describe Morritz as black, 5' 6" with black hair and brown eyes and was wearing a grey woollen coat.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 quoting serial 1139 of 27/2.
- Man gets head stuck in window after locking himself out
- More use of stingers to halt getaway cars on Sussex's roads
- Firefighters stumble across cannabis farm
- Vandals throw paint mixed with excrement over door
- Anger as new figures show just two people prosecuted for Fly-tipping in Brighton and Hove in a year
Comments are closed on this article.