Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton man rescued after setting his supper on fire
10:02am Sunday 9th March 2014 in News
A man had to be rescued after setting his supper on fire.
Emergency crews were called to Gladstone Terrace, Brighton, shortly after 9pm on Saturday night (March 8).
He had been cooking using a pan when his food set on fire, filling the property with smoke.
Firefighters from Preston Circus station used breathing masks and hose reels to extinguish the blaze before handing the man over to paramedics.
His injuries are not thought to be serious.
Comments are closed on this article.