Forget weather forecasts - Brightonians and Hovites have their own ways of telling when summer's on its way to our fair city.
1. Disco Pete is spotted out and about (pictured above and in the video below)
4. Cars queue to get to the seafront - and then find somewhere to park . . .
5. The plastic covers usually perched on top of clothes rails in the streets in North Laine for fear of rain showers are packed away
6. Sunbathers stripping right down to swimmers/bikinis laying out in the sun down by the beachhuts right at the end of the Undercliff Walk at Saltdean
(This picture was actually taken in February, brrr!)
8. The smoke trail plane starts leaving hearts in the sky over Brighton beach
Picture by Brett Mendoza
9. The hen and stag party season starts
Picture by Connors
Do you have any more? Leave your suggestions in the comments below.