Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion executive to stand as Brighton and Hove council candidate
Albion director Martin Perry is set to swap the corporate box for the ballot box after it was announced he will stand as a city councillor at the next election.
The football club executive will stand as a Labour candidate at the next election challenging for a seat on Brighton and Hove City Council.
Mr Perry said he would look to use his experience in the private sector to drive the economic agenda in the city forward.
The decision on which council ward he will challenge for will be announced within the next six weeks.
For the full story see tomorrow's Argus.
- Mother facing jail for neglect after being found drunk at 11.30am
- Hundreds of jobs at risk after supermarket chain pulls out of development
- Travellers arrive at Black Rock in Brighton
- Sussex Hospitals prepare for rise in patients due to heatwave
- Sussex coast Wind farm plans ‘harmful to birds and environment’
Comments are closed on this article.