Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Put your questions to the woman behind the UK's first fundraising degree
The University of Chichester will run the world's first undergraduate degree in charity fundraising from September.
It is the brainchild of veteran fundraiser Donna Day Lafferty and will run modules in subjects such as Major Donor Fundraising, where students will “learn how to capture the hearts and minds of some of the world’s wealthiest people” and Event Planning, Design and Creation, which encourages students to “Get your wellies on, don those high heels: it’s time to get very serious about parties”.
Have you got a question for Donna about the course or about charity findraising?
Leave your questions below or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plane diverted to Gatwick after 'abusive' passenger threw prosthetic leg at cabin crew
- Road chase ends with stolen car crashing into Sussex Police vehicle
- Firefighters scale down Eastbourne Pier operation as police appeal for witnesses
- Robbers jailed after holding up cash van
- Drunk foreign students ‘put themselves at risk’
Comments are closed on this article.