Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Put your questions to the woman behind the UK's first fundraising degree
The University of Chichester will run the world's first undergraduate degree in charity fundraising from September.
It is the brainchild of veteran fundraiser Donna Day Lafferty and will run modules in subjects such as Major Donor Fundraising, where students will “learn how to capture the hearts and minds of some of the world’s wealthiest people” and Event Planning, Design and Creation, which encourages students to “Get your wellies on, don those high heels: it’s time to get very serious about parties”.
Have you got a question for Donna about the course or about charity findraising?
Leave your questions below or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Firefighters deal with major blaze in Brighton
- Firefighters deal with chemical incident at Brighton police station
- Bushes to be kept high to hide gay cruising
- Bar's licence under threat after reports of drug use, under-age drinking and sexual assault
- Piano at Brighton station moved - because it is too noisy
Comments are closed on this article.