Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Put your questions to the woman behind the UK's first fundraising degree
The University of Chichester will run the world's first undergraduate degree in charity fundraising from September.
It is the brainchild of veteran fundraiser Donna Day Lafferty and will run modules in subjects such as Major Donor Fundraising, where students will “learn how to capture the hearts and minds of some of the world’s wealthiest people” and Event Planning, Design and Creation, which encourages students to “Get your wellies on, don those high heels: it’s time to get very serious about parties”.
Have you got a question for Donna about the course or about charity findraising?
Leave your questions below or send them to email@example.com.
- Family call for death crash police officer to be sacked
- Council will act over 1,000 name petition on ‘atrocious toilets’
- Cemetery to be ‘closed down’ after maintenance of the site is criticised
- Owner blames dog’s injury on uncut grass
- Health union to ballot NHS staff on strike
Comments are closed on this article.