Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
11 things children growing up in 1980s Brighton experienced
Did you grow up in Brighton during the 1980s? Then take our trip down memory lane . . .
And if you have any more, feel free to add them in the comments section below the article and share the nostalgia with other readers.
2. Cheggers, Pookiesnackenburger, the Albion's Michael Robinson and the Portslade Community Choir on Swap Shop at Pavilion Gardens in 1981
Video kindly found on YouTube by Graham Peacock
3. The three-day teachers strike during the heatwave of 1985
4. Trying to get in to Coasters, whatever their age
Picture of Coasters taken by Simona Connelly
5. Tuesday night at the Top Rank Suite - over 14s allowed
6. Skateboarding or roller-booting around Churchill Square and the seafront
7. Shopping at Potters Menswear
8. Writing their name in Quadrophenia Alley
9. Getting chucked out of the Dolphinarium
10. Watching The Albion play in the FA Cup Final. The town stood still.
11. Trying to ride Volks railway for free (and get a look at the nudist beach)
Comments are closed on this article.