Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Three children evacuated after early-morning Brighton fire
Updated 8:19am Thursday 20th March 2014 in News
Three children were evacuated from their home when a fire raged through the first floor of a house in the early hours of this morning.
Firefighters were called to Rugby Place in Brighton at 2.17am to extinguish a fire which was believed to have been started accidentally by a candle in the bathroom.
The blaze caused "signifiant damage" upstairs in the property, according to firefighters from Preston Circus Fire Station.
More to follow.
Comments are closed on this article.