Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton primary school pupil saved by fireifghters
Updated 5:53pm Thursday 27th March 2014 in News
Firefighters came to the rescue of a primary school pupil who got his finger trapped in a weighing scale.
The seven-year-old pupil was taking part in a maths class at Balfour Primary School in Balfour Road, Brighton, when he got his finger trapped at just after 3pm this afternoon.
Firefighters said the boy’s finger then swelled before they cut away part of scales to free him.
Fire crews praised the bravery of the youngster throughout the situation.
- Road chase ends with stolen car crashing into Sussex Police vehicle
- Firefighters scale down Eastbourne Pier operation as police appeal for witnesses
- Robbers jailed after holding up cash van
- Drunk foreign students ‘put themselves at risk’
- Power cut affecting Brighton seafront businesses
Comments are closed on this article.