The ArgusFire in bedroom leaves two hospitalised (From The Argus)

Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.

Fire in bedroom leaves two hospitalised

The Argus: Fire in bedroom leave two hospitalised Fire in bedroom leave two hospitalised

A fire broke out in a bedroom of a two storey house.

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service were called out at 05.37am this morning to St Helens Park Road in Hastings in response to the blaze.

One of the residents suffered burns on their legs, and both were treated for smoke inhalation at the scene before being taken to hospital.

Two fire engines and an aerial ladder platform attended with two breathing apparatus units attended the fire on the second floor of the building.

The fire is believed to have been accidental.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree