A missing teenager from Eastbourne has been found safe and well.
Summer Puttock, 17, was last seen on Friday at 2pm in Upperton Road, Eastbourne was wearing a burgundy parker-style jacket trimmed with fur, a leopard print top, black leggings and trainer style boots with heels decorated with diamonds.
Following an appeal from Sussex Police, she was found safe and well on Saturday afternoon.
Police have thanked all those who helped to trace the teenager.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- I had to move home because of Tourette’s
- Gatwick in two-horse race for expansion after Boris Island ruled out
- Planning proposal to convert offices into 30 homes