A missing teenager from Eastbourne has been found safe and well.
Summer Puttock, 17, was last seen on Friday at 2pm in Upperton Road, Eastbourne was wearing a burgundy parker-style jacket trimmed with fur, a leopard print top, black leggings and trainer style boots with heels decorated with diamonds.
Following an appeal from Sussex Police, she was found safe and well on Saturday afternoon.
Police have thanked all those who helped to trace the teenager.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Fears grow for missing teenage girl
- MP's warning on new 'severe' terror alert
- Company given £15,000 fine for asbestos work
- Pensioner hit over the head with crowbar
- VIDEO: Thieves raid ‘Aladdin’s cave’ of wine for £20,000 of posh plonk