A missing teenager from Eastbourne has been found safe and well.
Summer Puttock, 17, was last seen on Friday at 2pm in Upperton Road, Eastbourne was wearing a burgundy parker-style jacket trimmed with fur, a leopard print top, black leggings and trainer style boots with heels decorated with diamonds.
Following an appeal from Sussex Police, she was found safe and well on Saturday afternoon.
Police have thanked all those who helped to trace the teenager.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Coach passengers able to walk away from crash with crane on A27
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over