Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Supermarket worker accused of major theft
4:00pm Sunday 30th March 2014 in News
A supermarket worker is accused of being involved in the attempted theft of tens of thousands of pounds from her manager’s safe.
Danielle Osbourne, 33, of Cowley Drive, Brighton, appeared at Brighton Magistrates’ Court on Thursday accused of being complicit in the burglary of Sainsbury’s supermarket in Preston Road, Brighton, in the early hours of November 4.
A second person, John Yates, 53, of Whitehawk Close, Brighton, is accused of burglary.
They will stand trial at Lewes Crown Court on May 1.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Family call for death crash police officer to be sacked
- Council will act over 1,000 name petition on ‘atrocious toilets’
- Cemetery to be ‘closed down’ after maintenance of the site is criticised
- Owner blames dog’s injury on uncut grass
- Health union to ballot NHS staff on strike
Comments are closed on this article.