A supermarket worker is accused of being involved in the attempted theft of tens of thousands of pounds from her manager’s safe.
Danielle Osbourne, 33, of Cowley Drive, Brighton, appeared at Brighton Magistrates’ Court on Thursday accused of being complicit in the burglary of Sainsbury’s supermarket in Preston Road, Brighton, in the early hours of November 4.
A second person, John Yates, 53, of Whitehawk Close, Brighton, is accused of burglary.
They will stand trial at Lewes Crown Court on May 1.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Coach passengers able to walk away from crash with crane on A27
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over