Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Supermarket worker accused of major theft
4:00pm Sunday 30th March 2014 in News
A supermarket worker is accused of being involved in the attempted theft of tens of thousands of pounds from her manager’s safe.
Danielle Osbourne, 33, of Cowley Drive, Brighton, appeared at Brighton Magistrates’ Court on Thursday accused of being complicit in the burglary of Sainsbury’s supermarket in Preston Road, Brighton, in the early hours of November 4.
A second person, John Yates, 53, of Whitehawk Close, Brighton, is accused of burglary.
They will stand trial at Lewes Crown Court on May 1.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Woman found dead in Worthing house
- Father says noise is making life unbearable
- More freedom to roam the South Downs
- Grandad, 84, ready for 115ft cliffs Sussex abseil
- Powerboat left circling in sea as two people thrown overboard
Comments are closed on this article.