A supermarket worker is accused of being involved in the attempted theft of tens of thousands of pounds from her manager’s safe.
Danielle Osbourne, 33, of Cowley Drive, Brighton, appeared at Brighton Magistrates’ Court on Thursday accused of being complicit in the burglary of Sainsbury’s supermarket in Preston Road, Brighton, in the early hours of November 4.
A second person, John Yates, 53, of Whitehawk Close, Brighton, is accused of burglary.
They will stand trial at Lewes Crown Court on May 1.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Retail giant creates 100 jobs
- Green councillor changes mind on boycott of Israeli good and services
- Publisher denies creditors’ claims
- ‘Blinding’ lights disturb families
- Man's hunt for his missing best friend