A teenager has been charged with attempted murder after two women were stabbed in their own home.
Connah Smith, of Vernon Terrace in Brighton, is facing two charges of attempted murder and false imprisonment of two woman aged 21 and 20 following an incident that began on Saturday night and continued into Sunday.
The two girls were injured following a domestic dispute in Dean Street in Brighton and 19-year-old Smith is known to one of the women.
He will appear before Brighton magistrates tomorrow.
The women were treated for stab wounds at the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton, after they flagged down a police car in Western Road just after 3.15am on Sunday.
Their injuries are not life-threatening and they have now been released from hospital.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week