The ArgusMan rescued after kitchen fire in bungalow (From The Argus)

Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.

Man rescued from Southwick bungalow fire

The Argus: Man rescued after kitchen fire in bungalow Man rescued after kitchen fire in bungalow

A man was rescued from a bungalow after a fire in the kitchen.

Fire crews were called to the property in Southwick Street, Southwick, at 12.55pm on Wednesday (April 2) following reports of a blaze.

Fireifghters used oxygen masks and hose reels to put out the kitchen fire while the owner was treated by paramedics.

He was given oxygen at the scene for what was described as minor smoke inhalation.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree