A father who claims he suffered an epileptic seizure when his baby daughter was fatally injured denied her murder today.
Mark Sandland, 28, is accused of the death of five-week-old Aimee-Rose Sandland on November 9 2012.
Sandland spoke only to confirm his name and enter a not guilty plea to the charge of murder.
He appeared via video link for the hearing before Mr Justice Sweeney at the Old Bailey.
Sandland, of Cambridge Road, Hastings, is due to go on trial on June 4.
- Man suffers burn injuries after blaze at Brighton garage
- First step in £35million scheme for Corn Exchange and Studio Theatre
- Guns and machete found in pond by dog
- Pain cured on a limb and a prayer
- Trying to tackle loneliness