A father who claims he suffered an epileptic seizure when his baby daughter was fatally injured denied her murder today.
Mark Sandland, 28, is accused of the death of five-week-old Aimee-Rose Sandland on November 9 2012.
Sandland spoke only to confirm his name and enter a not guilty plea to the charge of murder.
He appeared via video link for the hearing before Mr Justice Sweeney at the Old Bailey.
Sandland, of Cambridge Road, Hastings, is due to go on trial on June 4.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- I had to move home because of Tourette’s
- Travellers are moved from popular park