Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Dad denies baby's murder
Updated 5:29pm Friday 4th April 2014 in News
A father who claims he suffered an epileptic seizure when his baby daughter was fatally injured denied her murder today.
Mark Sandland, 28, is accused of the death of five-week-old Aimee-Rose Sandland on November 9 2012.
Sandland spoke only to confirm his name and enter a not guilty plea to the charge of murder.
He appeared via video link for the hearing before Mr Justice Sweeney at the Old Bailey.
Sandland, of Cambridge Road, Hastings, is due to go on trial on June 4.
- Rail disruption after person hit by train
- Gang steals watch with connection to Auschwitz
- Dora Bryan funeral date set
- Gatwick £250m pledge dismissed as “small bribes”
- Shake-up of hospital services made permanent