Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Rustington man suffers serious head injuries in street attack
9:27am Monday 7th April 2014 in News
A man is being treated at a specialist hospital after suffering serious head injuries in a street attack.
The 54-year old Rustington man was taken to Worthing Hospital having sustained serious head injuries when he was assaulted in the street in Armada Way, Littlehampton, at about 11.50pm on Friday.
He has now been transferred to Hurstwood Park Hospital in Haywards Heath where he is currently conscious in a serious but stable condition.
His attacker is described as white, in his thirties, of stocky build with short hair.
Nothing was reported stolen in the attack.
Detective Constable Jamie Carruthers said officers had been making house to house enquiries in the area and are asking if anyone saw what happened.
If you can help please contact us via 101 or email 101@sussex,pnn.police,.ukquoting serial 1752 of 4/4.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Drugs mule who attempted to smuggle 70 bags of cocaine into Gatwick Airport is jailed
- Man dies after plunging 30ft from cliff
- Investigation launched after man dies three days after police arrest
- Gang steals watch with connection to Auschwitz
- Refurbished park gets coveted Green Flag status in record-breaking year
Comments are closed on this article.