Two boys have been arrested on suspicion of arson after fire destroyed £1500 worth of hay.
West Sussex firefighters were called to the haystack blaze in Halewick Lane, Sompting, at 4.45pm on Sunday which led to about 150 bales being destroyed.
Sussex Police arrested two boys, aged 12 and 13, near to the farm site and they have now been bailed until Friday.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Coach passengers able to walk away from crash with crane on A27
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over