Two boys have been arrested on suspicion of arson after fire destroyed £1500 worth of hay.
West Sussex firefighters were called to the haystack blaze in Halewick Lane, Sompting, at 4.45pm on Sunday which led to about 150 bales being destroyed.
Sussex Police arrested two boys, aged 12 and 13, near to the farm site and they have now been bailed until Friday.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Fears grow for missing teenage girl
- MP's warning on new 'severe' terror alert
- Company given £15,000 fine for asbestos work
- Pensioner hit over the head with crowbar
- VIDEO: Thieves raid ‘Aladdin’s cave’ of wine for £20,000 of posh plonk