A teenager who went missing from her foster home has been found safe and well.
Courtney Richards had been at school in Crawley when she failed to return to her foster parents' home in Brighton a week last Monday.
The 15-year-old was found safe and well at an address in Crawley on Friday afternoon.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- First step in £35million scheme for Corn Exchange and Studio Theatre
- Pain cured on a limb and a prayer
- Childrens' sand pit is being used ‘litter tray’
- Guns and machete found in pond by dog
- New lanterns will brighten the streets