A teenager who went missing from her foster home has been found safe and well.
Courtney Richards had been at school in Crawley when she failed to return to her foster parents' home in Brighton a week last Monday.
The 15-year-old was found safe and well at an address in Crawley on Friday afternoon.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week