Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Pedestrian suffers serious head injuries in Lancing crash
9:51am Wednesday 9th April 2014 in News
A 49-year-old man suffered serious head injuries after being hit by a car.
The pedestrian was injured after a collision with a Fiat Punto at the entrance to Warren Court in Sompting Road, Lancing, at 8.45pm last night.
The 49-year-old Lancing man was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton, before being transferred to Hurstwood Park Neurological Unit at Haywards Heath where he is currently in a serious condition.
The driver of the car, a 61-year-old Lancing woman, was arrested on suspicion of driving while unfit through drugs.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to call 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Operation Livery.
See the latest crime figures in your area with our street-level crime map
- Mother facing jail for neglect after being found drunk at 11.30am
- Hundreds of jobs at risk after supermarket chain pulls out of development
- Travellers arrive at Black Rock in Brighton
- Sussex Hospitals prepare for rise in patients due to heatwave
- Sussex coast Wind farm plans ‘harmful to birds and environment’
Comments are closed on this article.