Students are set to take action over a recently announced bus ticket price rise.
The University of Sussex’s Student Union are hosting an extraordinary members’ meeting later this afternoon to discuss Brighton and Hove Bus and Coach Company's decision to increase ticket prices by 10p.
The meeting, held at 4pm at the university's Jubilee Lecture Theatre, follows a request from more than 150 students.
On the agenda, students will discuss the proposal for the union to lobby the bus firm to reduce their prices and improve their service.
The meeting will also discuss whether the union should work on alternative transport options.
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Man given another fine for being racially abusive
- New bins but don’t forget the collection
- Gruesome surgery saved author's career
- United in grief following death of dedicated fundraiser