Two people have been taken to hospital after suffering injuries in a suspected aerosol explosion.
The man and the woman were led away on stretchers from their home in Ruskin Road in Worthing following a small fire in the home’s kitchen at just after 6.50pm last night.
It was reported that the pair were suffering from burns received in the incident which was attended by three crews by Worthing Fire Station.
- Retail giant creates 100 jobs
- Green councillor changes mind on boycott of Israeli good and services
- Publisher denies creditors’ claims
- ‘Blinding’ lights disturb families
- Man's hunt for his missing best friend