Lacking that Friday feeling? Here are ten surefire signs the weekend has arrived in Brighton and Hove
1) Groups of women in fancy dress - Phallic toys and L plates abound as hen parties head to the city to start the weekend in style.
2) Street diner yuminess - The weekly food market takes place each Friday in Brighthelm Gardens in Brighton with some tasty treats to stock up on for an inudlgent weekend.
3) New releases at Duke of York's - Film buffs flock to the iconic cinema to catch the latest new releases on Friday evening.
4) Street performers in New Road - Nothing says the weekend like buskers and street performers looking to earn a coin from the influx of weekend visitors.
5) Clubbers converge - Watch the revellers spill out of the station and down Queen's Road as they begin their party pilgrimage in the city.
6) Crowds outside the Mash Tun - The pub trinity of the Mash Tun, Waggon and Horses and Mrs Fitzherberts act as a mecca to those looking to let their hair down, with New Road filled up with throngs of fun-loving Friday people.
7) Skaters hit The Level - The skatepark at The Level has proved a hit with skaters across the city and when the weekend arrives it is the place to be to watch ollies and grinds by old and young.
8) Roads clogged up with weekend escapers - Suddenly the A23 and A27 slow to a snail's pace as those looking for a change of scenery try and get out of the city.
9) Joggers on Hove Lawns - The enviously fit and healthy head to Hove Lawns to start the weekend with a quick 5k.
10) Queues out the door for fish and chips - Who wants to cook on a Friday night? Nobody by the looks of the queues at traditional fish and chippies such as Bardsley's. But they are always worth the wait.
- What makes you know the weekend is here? Let us know below.