A cleaner will appear before court charged with scrawling racist graffiti.
Robert Trussler will be at Worthing Magistrates Court on April 15.
He is accused of five counts of racially aggravated criminal damage and two of graffiti which cause harassment, alarm or distress between November 2012 and February 2014.
The 54-year-old of Marlborough Road, Goring, is also charged with possession of cannabis.
- MP's warning on new 'severe' terror alert
- Company given £15,000 fine for asbestos work
- Pensioner hit over the head with crowbar
- VIDEO: Thieves raid ‘Aladdin’s cave’ of wine for £20,000 of posh plonk
- Disappointment as Lancaster is pulled out of show