Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Worthing cleaner charged with scrawling racist graffiti
Updated 4:24pm Friday 11th April 2014 in News
A cleaner will appear before court charged with scrawling racist graffiti.
Robert Trussler will be at Worthing Magistrates Court on April 15.
He is accused of five counts of racially aggravated criminal damage and two of graffiti which cause harassment, alarm or distress between November 2012 and February 2014.
The 54-year-old of Marlborough Road, Goring, is also charged with possession of cannabis.
- £7.5m worth of drugs seized on yacht
- Mum died after taking diet pills
- Vandals throw paint mixed with excrement over door
- Man gets head stuck in window after locking himself out
- Drugged driver smashes into another motorist on the wrong side of the road