A cleaner will appear before court charged with scrawling racist graffiti.
Robert Trussler will be at Worthing Magistrates Court on April 15.
He is accused of five counts of racially aggravated criminal damage and two of graffiti which cause harassment, alarm or distress between November 2012 and February 2014.
The 54-year-old of Marlborough Road, Goring, is also charged with possession of cannabis.
- Coach passengers able to walk away from crash with crane on A27
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over