A charity boss has been shortlisted for a national award.
Andy Winter, chief executive of Brighton Housing Trust, made the shortlist from more than 200 entries of the 2014 Housing Heroes Awards.
The awards, which are in their sixth year, showcase people and teams who undertake exceptional work in the housing sector.
The ceremony will be held in Manchester on June 23 and will be hosted by former British Paralympic athlete Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson.
Mr Winter said: “In Brighton Housing Trust we are fortunate to have excellent leaders at every level of the organisation.
“A successful organisation depends on excellence by many dedicated and skilled staff.
“I am lucky to lead such an organisation and my nomination is nothing more than a recognition of the leadership of many others and excellence within BHT.”
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week