Young students have been helping to raise awareness about autism.
LVS Hassocks in London Road, Sayers Common, is a school for eight- to 19-year-olds who have been diagnosed autistic.
The school marked World Autism Day earlier this month with a week of events and activities.
Students in the art club were asked to write what autism means to them on a jigsaw piece and all the pieces were put together to form a banner.
There was also a special assembly and the awareness day’s Light It Up Blue theme was recognised by students and staff dressing up in blue and gathering in the playground to spell out the word autism.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- Brighton and Hove restaurants and bars named best in UK
- Rugby World Cup tickets to go on sale next week