Young students have been helping to raise awareness about autism.
LVS Hassocks in London Road, Sayers Common, is a school for eight- to 19-year-olds who have been diagnosed autistic.
The school marked World Autism Day earlier this month with a week of events and activities.
Students in the art club were asked to write what autism means to them on a jigsaw piece and all the pieces were put together to form a banner.
There was also a special assembly and the awareness day’s Light It Up Blue theme was recognised by students and staff dressing up in blue and gathering in the playground to spell out the word autism.
- Teenage burglar convicted for second time in a week
- Stop-smoking figures down year on year
- Motorcyclist who died on the A29 named
- Mother who was drunk whilst looking after her two-year-old son ordered to complete 60 hours of community service
- Water company releases untreated waste water into the sea to prevent widespread flooding