Young students have been helping to raise awareness about autism.
LVS Hassocks in London Road, Sayers Common, is a school for eight- to 19-year-olds who have been diagnosed autistic.
The school marked World Autism Day earlier this month with a week of events and activities.
Students in the art club were asked to write what autism means to them on a jigsaw piece and all the pieces were put together to form a banner.
There was also a special assembly and the awareness day’s Light It Up Blue theme was recognised by students and staff dressing up in blue and gathering in the playground to spell out the word autism.
- Coach passengers able to walk away from crash with crane on A27
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over