A forklift truck has been damaged after catching fire in a warehouse.
Three fire crews from Worthing and one from East Preston were called to the fire in a warehouse in Woods Way in Goring at just after 10.30pm last night.
Crews wearing breathing apparatus managed to put out the fire in an operation lasting just over an hour.
It is believed the fire started accidentally in the warehouse which was unoccupied at the time.
- Retail giant creates 100 jobs
- Chancellor announces major theatre boost on Brighton stage
- VIDEO: Nearly 2,000 bottles of wine stolen from Shoreham shop
- Green councillor changes mind on boycott of Israeli good and services
- ‘Blinding’ lights disturb families