A forklift truck has been damaged after catching fire in a warehouse.
Three fire crews from Worthing and one from East Preston were called to the fire in a warehouse in Woods Way in Goring at just after 10.30pm last night.
Crews wearing breathing apparatus managed to put out the fire in an operation lasting just over an hour.
It is believed the fire started accidentally in the warehouse which was unoccupied at the time.
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over
- Public park is occupied by travellers