Green MP Caroline Lucas will learn her fate in court today.
The Brighton Pavilion MP will appear in Brighton Magistrates’ Court over her involvement in anti-fracking protests in Balcombe last summer.
The case was adjourned earlier this month to allow the final defendant Ruth Jarman to give evidence ahead of the expected verdicts.
The courts in Edward Street will also be subject to protests at 12.30pm prior to the appearance of a University of Sussex protester following the occupation of Bramber House on the academic campus last year.
- VIDEO: Madness of man who stops to have his picture taken sat on the edge of 500ft cliff
- Body found on beach not being treated as suspicious
- Two taken to hospital following crash on A27
- Air ambulance called as boy, 12, is knocked over
- Public park is occupied by travellers