Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Brighton Pavilion MP in court over anti-fracking protest
Updated 8:54am Thursday 17th April 2014 in News
Green MP Caroline Lucas will learn her fate in court today.
The Brighton Pavilion MP will appear in Brighton Magistrates’ Court over her involvement in anti-fracking protests in Balcombe last summer.
The case was adjourned earlier this month to allow the final defendant Ruth Jarman to give evidence ahead of the expected verdicts.
The courts in Edward Street will also be subject to protests at 12.30pm prior to the appearance of a University of Sussex protester following the occupation of Bramber House on the academic campus last year.
- Inferno which severely damaged flat started accidentally
- Calls for pub to be closed after series of offences
- Spilt party drug at Brighton police station causes major alert
- Fire fighters kept busy by string of arson attacks
- Rumpus councillor is still working for Green Party MEP
Comments are closed on this article.