Green MP Caroline Lucas will learn her fate in court today.
The Brighton Pavilion MP will appear in Brighton Magistrates’ Court over her involvement in anti-fracking protests in Balcombe last summer.
The case was adjourned earlier this month to allow the final defendant Ruth Jarman to give evidence ahead of the expected verdicts.
The courts in Edward Street will also be subject to protests at 12.30pm prior to the appearance of a University of Sussex protester following the occupation of Bramber House on the academic campus last year.
- Motorcyclist injured while trying to complete ice bucket challenge
- Man living in derelict pub: ‘I want to be king of the squatters’
- City is beacon of economic dynamism
- I had to move home because of Tourette’s
- Travellers are moved from popular park