Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
The Cuthbert pub in Brighton set to close
10:00am Thursday 17th April 2014 in News
Landlords of a pub will be calling time for the last time this weekend after the freehold for the property was sold.
Robin Koehorst and Susanna Searle will finish trading at The Cuthbert, in Freshfield Road, in Brighton, at 6pm on Easter Sunday.
The pair reopened the pub almost two years ago, and will have drink specials and a limited menu available for the remaining days.
- Dora Bryan funeral date set
- Gatwick £250m pledge dismissed as “small bribes”
- Shake-up of hospital services made permanent
- Clean-up operation underway after 'intense' south coast storm
- Huge incinerator given planning permission in Sussex
Comments are closed on this article.