Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Have your say: Should the West Pier be dismantled?
Updated 12:17pm Thursday 17th April 2014 in News
But many have said they want to see the crumbling metal skeleton dismantled, claiming it is now simply an "eyesore".
We want to know what you think.
Is the structure an iconic part of Brighton and Hove, even in its dilapidated state?
Or is it blighting the seafront and should be taken down?
Let us know below.
- Man jailed for strangling friend’s cat
- Ramadan joke café apologises
- Housing developers must ‘get a move on’
- Two arrested after man stabbed
- Fans to switch car park after price hike row
Comments are closed on this article.