Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Have your say: Should the West Pier be dismantled?
Updated 12:17pm Thursday 17th April 2014 in News
But many have said they want to see the crumbling metal skeleton dismantled, claiming it is now simply an "eyesore".
We want to know what you think.
Is the structure an iconic part of Brighton and Hove, even in its dilapidated state?
Or is it blighting the seafront and should be taken down?
Let us know below.
- Four arrested over letter bomb sent to Brighton's army careers office
- Seven months of misery - Brighton seafront roadworks delayed again
- Council warns eateries which served ‘fake cod’
- Drinkers locked out of pub besiege staff and customers
- Workman who died after pier fall named
Comments are closed on this article.