Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Have your say: Should the West Pier be dismantled?
Updated 12:17pm Thursday 17th April 2014 in News
But many have said they want to see the crumbling metal skeleton dismantled, claiming it is now simply an "eyesore".
We want to know what you think.
Is the structure an iconic part of Brighton and Hove, even in its dilapidated state?
Or is it blighting the seafront and should be taken down?
Let us know below.
- David Cameron and George Osborne visit Eastbourne
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Government promises £2m to help town's tourism industry
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Business owners were uninsured
- Police probing suspicious death of 60-year-old man
- Eastbourne Pier fire: Firefighters were heroes in blaze battle
Comments are closed on this article.